Imperfectly Brave is a call to redefine bravery
Why? Because we’ve diluted it – and diluted God. Our great calling is to bring a love-drenched Savior into our neighborhoods, into our cities. By letting God redefine us, we’ll embrace His power to fulfill our callings. Together, as we listen and obey, we will learn to redefine:
- WHAT OUR PURPOSE REALLY IS.
- HOW PERFECTIONISM PARALYZES US.
- THE REAL BASIS OF OUR WORTH.
- HOW DECLARING DEPENDENCE FREES US.
- WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE FROM GOD’S PERSPECTIVE.
- HOW FEAR IS THE ONE PRISON FOR WHICH WE HOLD THE KEY.
What does imperfectly brave look like for you? God knows and He wants you to dig in – maybe even get a little dirty – and discover your newly defined life.
Imperfectly Brave is a nine week study for women who long for the adventure Christ has for them.
Book study includes:
- 10 minute weekly video teaching
- Weekly Bible Reading plan
- Weekly study notes
- Conversation cards
- Scripture memory cards
Book study materials are $25 per group. Books are $15.