This summer has been about slowing down, cuddling more, splashing in pools and feeding my soul through good books. I have read some fantastic ones so far and I wanted to share them with you. It’s just a few because I like to really “chew” on my books and think through their concepts. And I also can’t read and play in the pool at the same time, so there’s that.
- Almost There by Bekah DiFelice
- Put Your Warrior Boots On by Lisa Whittle
- 7 Women and the Secrets to their Greatness by Eric Metaxas (we are reading this one over at Unveiling the Mask)
- The Next Christian by Gabe Lyons
- And currently excited about Cultivate by Lara Casey.
I dog-ear and underline and there are too many pen marks on all of these books to even begin. Just do yourself a favor and pick one up.